Coming home from the hospital is always a special moment, you leave nine o'clock with swirling hormones, you will land at home and despite having prepared yourself, read and having those around you willing to help, it turns out that the world is falling apart. over. Let's not kid ourselves, coming home is full of challenges!
In addition to exhaustion, lack of sleep (and if a little sister or brother is waiting for you at home, I don't even explain it to you) and the less you expect it, you start to notice that your chest becomes hard... a new challenge in your short journey as a nursing mother : the rise of milk.
We have good news! Although it's hard to believe now, this feeling will disappear 3 or 4 days after you start breastfeeding as you and your baby get to know each other and your body finds balance in its milk production.
This discomfort is experienced by many women during lactation, especially at the beginning of it, and when the newborn changes their eating habits. Not a fun experience for anyone!
But we have good news. These common symptoms disappear over time. As you and your newborn get to know each other, your body will find its balance and provide a flow of milk for your little one.
But for those tough times when your breast ducts get clogged, we're here to introduce you to ALO , a lactation massager that helps reduce breast pain and voluntarily removes clogs. This, in turn, will lead to a flow of milk, making breastfeeding much smoother and easier. You can consider ALO as your best ally when it comes to feeding your baby, and much more.
We are lucky to live in a world where technology improves and advances every day. And with this revolution, we've created ALO, an essential lactation massager for new moms who breastfeeding with or without difficulty.
WHAT IS A LACTATION MASSAGER?
Maybe you are not familiar with a lactation massager, and have questions about how it works, and yes it works! With ALO, however, you can take your mind off it, as this transformative lactation massager uses various vibrations to massage your breasts, which will unblock your ducts.
It is made of silicone and the touch is soft and pleasant. What's more, it adapts perfectly to the skin's body temperature and allows you to massage even while you're breastfeeding. It is also recharged by USB, it is waterproof, so it can be used in the shower and the intensity can be regulated thanks to its 10 modes and 3 vibration intensities, adapting at all times to your needs, since we do not always have the same sensitivity.
WHAT BENEFITS DOES A LACTATION MASSAGER OFFER?
The ALO lactation massager offers the following benefits:
- improve milk flow
- Get a complete emptying of the breast (and faster too)
- Prepare the breast for milk expression
- Relieve blocked ducts and reduce pain (it is perfect for decongesting the breast during lactation and helps combat the obstruction of milk ducts)
- Improve the baby's grip on the nipple by making the area of the areola softer
- Helps prevent mastitis or complications derived from breast engorgement
Did you know that most women experience breast engorgement or blocked milk ducts at some point? It is something that happens frequently, especially at the beginning of lactation or when there are changes in your baby's eating habits. It is a kind of painful inflammation that occurs because the breasts fill with too much milk, and that can occur in the areola or in other parts of the breast, even in both.
5 WAYS TO USE ALO ALO LACTATION MASSAGER
- During milk come-in, the 2-4 days after the part when milk production is adjusting
- To improve the baby's grip on the nipple, softening the area of the areola, especially at the beginning of lactation, since the breast may be more swollen and this can make it difficult to latch on, especially in small babies.
- To achieve a complete emptying of the breast, which will help us to maintain and improve the flow of milk, especially in infants who tend to fall asleep.
- During the extraction, since thanks to the massage the pumping responds better, especially when you join the work, since it allows to improve and balance the emptying.
- To relieve blocked ducts and reduce pain
HOW DOES THE ALO LACTATION MASSAGER WORK?
We recommend starting the lactation massage from the outside of the chest in the direction of the areola, making circular movements on the foot. If the area with breast obstruction is located, we can use the narrowest part to perform a gentle circular massage on top of the hardest area.
The vibration allows you not to have to put so much pressure on the chest to perform an effective massage, which is a great advantage, especially in the case of chest pain.
IN WHAT CASES TO USE IT?
If you have just become a mother, it is normal that you have doubts or that you do not know if you need it. It can be of great help in the following situations:
- You suffer from breast engorgement, there are several reasons for the obstruction of the mammary ducts but they always have a solution.
- Emptying becomes slow (you have the feeling of having little milk) especially when you return to work.
Do you share your experience with us?