Anti-crack routine. Accelerated recovery. regenerating.
Cracks are one of the main problems at the beginning of lactation, and although it may seem incredible to you, one of the reasons for early abandonment of it. The truth is that nipple pain when there are cracks is almost like torture. The good news? It has a solution
VERY IMPORTANT: the main reason for the appearance of cracks is a bad position or a bad grip. And we already anticipate that there is no balm that fixes that. So the most important thing if we notice that the cracks are beginning to appear is to immediately consult with a lactation consultant or adviser. They are key to addressing the root of the problem.
Once we have done this, we can follow an accelerated recovery routine to minimize pain and regenerate the skin of the nipple as soon as possible. And this is what we are for!
What contains the SOS Cracks Kit
Because we like it
- It is a simple routine to follow, which is not something in those first days 😋
- Based on natural products
- And it can be used from the first day of lactation
How to use it Our anti-crack routine!
It is best to leave it ready for after each shot (I'm sure someone can help you get it ready if you ask them). When the shot is finished, follow these steps:
- First of all, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Dissolve a teaspoon of salts in warm water.
- You can use a small glass to soak the nipple for up to 2 minutes.
- You can use the balm after each shot, but it is not recommended to take salt baths more than 2 times a day.
- After bathing let the nipple air dry.
- Apply a grain of rice nipple balm after the salt bath to improve cell regeneration.
- Before giving the next feeding (and with clean hands) irrigate the nipple with physiological saline solution and dry it with a sterile gauze with small touches. Especially without dragging.
BALM INGREDIENTS: PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA CERA (CANDELILLA WAX), GLYCINE SOYA OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL, PERSEA GRATISIMA OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSISOR SEED OIL, ALMIDÓN DE ALMIDÓN SATIVA, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, SQUALENE, BETA-SITOSTEROL.
DEAD SEA SALTS INGREDIENTS: MARIS SAL (DEAD SEA SALT), ROSEMARY OIL, SAGE LEAVES AND CHAMOMILE.
Warnings: Use only as directed. If any adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use. If more than the indicated quantity is ingested, consult a doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.