Ergonomic. Handmade in Spain. Certified wood.
The numbers leave no room for doubt. Constipation and hemorrhoids are one of the most common discomforts during postpartum and pregnancy.
- 44% of pregnant women suffer from constipation from the second trimester
- 47% of pregnant women suffer from constipation and hemorrhoids after a vaginal delivery
- 57% of pregnant women suffer from constipation and hemorrhoids after a cesarean delivery
It turns out that our ancestors, who were much more connected to nature and our physiology, had no doubt: the best position to use the bathroom is squatting.
Because the 35% angle that is formed between the legs and the body makes all the parts that participate in the evacuation process are aligned. The anatomical golden ratio for going to the bathroom!
What we like most about our stool
- It is made in Spain
- in an artisanal way
- With local and sustainable woods and oils
- It is ergonomic
- And it is also beautiful!