Goodbye mastitis. Goodbye blocked milk ducts. Hello milk.
Breastfeeding is not always easy. Even after the first few weeks, once we have achieved a good latch and the nipple pain has disappeared, problems may appear that we did not expect.
- Do lactation crises arrive and it seems to you that you do not have enough milk?
- Do you introduce other foods or go back to work and the changes in schedules and routines end up in breast engorgement or mastitis?
The ALO lactation massager helps both to improve the flow of milk, by facilitating a complete emptying of the breast, and to reduce the pain caused by breast engorgement or obstruction of the ducts.
Do you want more details?
It is made of silicone and offers a soft and pleasant touch that adapts to body temperature. Its different modes and vibration intensities allow you to adjust the intensity of the massage according to your needs.
- It has 3 intensities and 10 vibration modes
- It is soft to the touch and easy to handle.
- It is USB rechargeable
- It is made of food grade silicone
- is waterproof
When to use it?
The ALO lactation massager will be your best ally, whether you are breastfeeding or extracting milk, because:
- Improves milk flow
- Improves drainage of the mammary ducts
- Promotes a faster descent
- Relieves pain in swollen and tender breasts during let-down
- Helps unblock clogged ducts
- It is an alternative to manual compression techniques, which are time consuming and tiring
- Helps prevent mastitis
- 3 intensities and 10 vibration modes
- Soft to the touch and easy to handle
- USB rechargeable
- made of silicone