Anti-crack nipple dip. Soothing sitz bath. Relaxing muscle bath.
Dead Sea salts have been used since ancient times for skin care. Unlike the other salts, it contains 21 minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, and iodine. sodium, zinc and potassium that keep the skin clean and have antifungal and antimicrobial properties. But there is more! We have completed the salts with chamomile and sage leaves for their calming power and rosemary oil for its antibacterial properties. What can we use them for?
For nipple baths
The skin of the nipple has a great capacity for regeneration, and the cracks heal naturally. So our salts are a helping hand to make the process faster.
- First of all, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Dissolve a teaspoon of salts in warm water. You can use a small glass to soak the nipple for up to 2 minutes.
- It is not recommended to take baths more than 2 times a day.
- After bathing let the nipple air dry.
- Super tip: apply a grain of rice of nipple balm after the salt bath to improve cell regeneration.
- Before giving the next feeding (and with clean hands) irrigate the nipple with physiological saline solution and dry it with a sterile gauze with small touches. Especially without dragging.
For sitz baths
Hygiene of the perineal area during postpartum is not an easy thing and unfortunately they don't tell us about it. The area may be inflamed, sensitive, hemorrhoids may appear or there may be points that cause pain.
- Same as before, first of all, wash your hands well with soap and water.
- Fill the perineal bottle with 400 ml of warm water and dissolve 3 teaspoons of salts (soaking is not indicated in the first postpartum days).
- Water the perineal or anal area until the bottle is empty.
- Pat the area dry (not dragging) with a different, clean towel each time.
- They are ideal for pain-free hygiene every time you go to the bathroom, and we really tell you that it is appreciated.
For relaxing baths
Especially during pregnancy, or postpartum when all areas are well healed, a bath with salts from the Dead Sea can help relieve muscle pain. And it's also the perfect excuse to relax, which has incredible healing power 😉!
- Fill the bathtub with hot water and 4 tablespoons of salts
- And to enjoy!
Because we like it
- It is a 3in1 product that can help us in many moments
- It is 100% natural
- It is plant derived and vegan.
MARIS SAL (DEAD SEA SALT), ROSEMARY OIL, SAGE LEAVES AND CHAMOMILE.